Double El OneSixty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lodge Roster

3 posters

Go down

Lodge Roster Empty Lodge Roster

Post  tcc Thu 20 Aug 2009 - 22:18

Since this is my first posting, let me congratulate our Worshipful Master on the superb job he did in creating this forum. It is attractive, well designed, well organized, and easy to use.

September is fast approaching and I had hoped to have our membership roster completely up-to-date in order to compare it with what the Grand Lodge has for us. They will be printing and sending out dues cards and it would be nice to have the printed cards as accurate as possible. Also, they will be calculating what we owe the Grand Lodge in Per Capita taxes based on our roster. If it is not correct, we can be significantly overcharged.

If I do not get any more address corrections or information about who is and is no longer a member, I'll have to go with what we have. I'm sure there are lots of errors in our current roster.

Errors are just about impossible to avoid as brethren move and do not inform us of their new addresses AND brothers die without their families telling us.

If we do not report a death or suspension or demit, we continue to pay the per-capita.

But, sometimes we can get information from members who know the whereabouts or the status of someone whose roster information is wrong.

Anyhow, maybe we can discuss this at Sunday's practice meeting.

Thanks again, Ben, for this excellent communications tool for our lodge.

Best,
Terry

tcc
Officer

Back to top Go down

Lodge Roster Empty Re: Lodge Roster

Post  Ben King Sat 22 Aug 2009 - 21:53

I will try to get in touch with David Jones PM about this also. He had said he wanted a copy of the roster for reference to make sure it was as accurate as could be. Perhaps Ben Bennett will see him before I do and can talk to him about that. I had sent him a copy of our roster like he requested.

Also Allen Cooper PM is a wealth of knowledge on membership status. I had also sent him a copy of the 'current' roster. Perhaps Bill Cohea will see him before I do and can talk to him.

Flint, do you know of any outstanding or longstanding information that we need to update?
Ben King
Ben King
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lodge Roster Empty LL Roster

Post  tcc Sat 22 Aug 2009 - 22:48

I talked with Allen Cooper earlier tonight. I am sending him a copy of the roster and he will look it over Monday. In the meantime, he said he might be able to come to practice Sunday night.

tc

tcc
Officer

Back to top Go down

Lodge Roster Empty Lodge Roster

Post  tcc Tue 25 Aug 2009 - 0:42

W:B: Allen Cooper went through the roster and sent back about a dozen corrections (about 3 of which we already had, but we didn't know about the rest.)

That was very helpful.

If any of you can press some of the other past masters, maybe David Jones, Austin Glass, Ken Johnston, Steve Raacke, etc., we might be able to get more corrections.

With the address changes from the Post Office from our last mailing plus those Allen gave us, we're making progress.

Any source you can think of for info, please pursue it.

Thanks,
Terry

tcc
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ben Bennett Wed 26 Aug 2009 - 7:56

I'll make an attempt to get with Bro. Jones in the very near future and I'll address him with this.
Ben Bennett
Ben Bennett
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down