Double El OneSixty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new message board

3 posters

Go down

The new message board Empty The new message board

Post  Ben Bennett Mon 3 Aug 2009 - 21:07

The new board looks great Ben.
Ben Bennett
Ben Bennett
Officer

Back to top Go down

The new message board Empty Re: The new message board

Post  Ben King Tue 4 Aug 2009 - 8:15

Thanks. There are a few operational rules to the board, so I will give a quick run down for you.

The 'Lodge Notices' are Admin only posting right now. I may change that since I think Officers may need that ability. Or perhaps set the officers with permissions to post there.

'Discussion Area' is for anybody to post in. Even 'Guests' can post there, so it may be a good Question/Answer area for folks interested in Freemasonry. I also created a Welcome Center for new people to get the overview.

After you 'register' then you gain access to the other areas of the board. I may rename folders and rearrange things once we see how we need it to operate.

Also added the calendar update Rodney suggested.

Last edited by Ben King on Wed 5 Aug 2009 - 17:20; edited 1 time in total
Ben King
Ben King
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rodney Lange Wed 5 Aug 2009 - 12:54

Awesome Job Ben, this site is a blessing for me. Working away as I do, this will help me keep up to date with the lodge happenings. Btw since we have a calender on here, why not put the stated meetings on the calender with the times. Maybe some of our long lost brothers we have not seen in a while will see it and show up for lodge. (just a suggestion) Anything I can help with on here, just let me know. You know Im a "net junkie".
Rodney Lange
Rodney Lange
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ben King Wed 5 Aug 2009 - 16:31

Yes, I know I use these things everyday and am finding so do several of you as well. I will put up the meeting on the calender, we may have launched it a little quick to be that organized yet.

I may take you up on the help if this goes as well as it seems to have so far.

Glad to have you here.
Ben King
Ben King
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down