Double El OneSixty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Board?

2 posters

Go down

Help Board? Empty Help Board?

Post  Ben Bennett Fri 4 Sep 2009 - 7:29

Worshipful,

Can we get a help board put in. I think it would be useful to help people with getting their accounts set-up. I also think that it could be used for brethren to ask the advice of the board on everyday around the house questions they are not sure about. Also, why were talking about it, I can't get my sig quote to work. What am I doing wrong? If we get a help board and enough knowledgeable posters, it could also relieve some of the load off of the admins. Not trying to bribe you or anything. TIA.
Ben Bennett
Ben Bennett
Officer

Back to top Go down

Help Board? Empty Re: Help Board?

Post  Ben King Fri 4 Sep 2009 - 7:45

Ok sounds like a good idea. Is this different than the FAQ stuff up top in the toolbar?
Ben King
Ben King
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ben Bennett Fri 4 Sep 2009 - 9:01

Yeah, a little different. I post on another board that has one and also has alot of members and if I need to know anything about anything (ie.. new technology, how to use different software apps, how to brew moonshine in my bathtub), there is generally someone who can get you pointed in the right direction. I think the same could be useful here. Of course its open for discussion. What do you think?
Ben Bennett
Ben Bennett
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ben King Fri 4 Sep 2009 - 11:09

So just a General Question Answer area unrelated to Fraternal matters?
Ben King
Ben King
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ben Bennett Fri 4 Sep 2009 - 11:52

Yeah, more or less. Like if I'm trying to buy a product and dont know exactly which type to buy or what not, I'll post my question of what I'm trying to do with it on here. Maybe their will be a brother who is remotely knowlegeable in that area who can give me some pointers on my question. Also, If someone has a question for an admin or the moderators on any topic or has an issue with a post in a thread, they can post their concern on the help board. Feel free to give honest feedback.
Ben Bennett
Ben Bennett
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ben King Fri 4 Sep 2009 - 12:06

OK

See the new Q A & O area.

Bro Bennett is the MOD.
Ben King
Ben King
Admin